Written by Fox Modular | 16 November 2022 | Modular Homes
What makes the perfect modular home floorplan? Like any home floorplan, it depends on a few factors. These can include the size of your family (both now and in the future), the location of the home, and the versatility of the design.
At Fox Modular, we take these factors and many more into account when creating our modular home floorplans. We understand that not every floorplan will appeal to everyone, but we have some great thought-starters to help make the process easier.
Keep reading to find out more!
Things to consider
When considering the ideal modular home for your needs, here are some things to think about:
1) Where do you see yourself in five years? For example, do you require more space for a growing family, are you planning on entertaining more at home, or do you need a space to work? Thinking ahead can help you find the right fit for many years to come.
2) How many bedrooms do you need? Would you like these to be grouped together, or would you like more privacy for the master suite?
3) How large is your block, and what is its orientation? Understanding this will help you get the most out of your home design.
4) If you wish to add additional modules in the future, does your chosen block have the space and/or permissions to allow for this?
5) Do you have enough space for your functional areas? These include bathrooms, laundry and storage spaces.
For more inspiration, view our extensive range of modular home designs and floorplans to give you an idea of what to look for – and how to put yourself in the picture.
If you’d like to know more about our Fox Modular designs, floorplans or customisation options, we’re here to help you find your perfect modular home floorplan. Our friendly team can help you find the perfect design.
You can also visit our Display Village to walk through some of our homes in person. We look forward to seeing you soon!